- Natural factors : It includes Droughts; Storms on sea,land and deserts such as Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Catrina and Volcanic eruptions. These factors lead to land degradation caused by erosion.
- Man-made factors : It includes Deforestation, Industrialization, Urbanization, Economic growth, Population growth, Intensified agriculture, Rising energy use and transportation. These factors mostly leads to Air, Land and Water pollution.
- The main effect or “consequence” of our complete disregard for the natures stems from the inability of air, water and land to deliver undisturbed environmental services required all living organisms.
- Polluted air, water and land bring about disease and endless misery to humans, animals and plants.
- In many countries crop harvest are falling as consumption increases. People don’t get nutritious food to eat.
- Losing the Earth’s beauty.
- Global warming.
- Reduce pollution.
- Reduce pesticides, practice organic farming.
- Protect natural habitats.
- Reduce deforestation, increase tree plantation
- Develop alternative energy sources.
- Purchase recycled products.
- Conserve water
- Do not litter or toss waste into public places and other inappropriate places .
- Make people aware about environmental degradation, it’s effects and remedies.
- Protect animals